A chironomid-based mean July temperature inference model from the south-east margin of the Tibetan Plateau, China
Enlou Zhang et al.
Total article views: 2,229 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,164 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,143 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,678 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,662 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 486 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 481 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A 2500-year climate and environmental record inferred from subfossil chironomids from Lugu Lake, southwestern China J. Chang et al. 10.1007/s10750-017-3488-5
- A chironomid-based record of temperature variability during the past 4000 years in northern China and its possible societal implications H. Wang et al. 10.5194/cp-14-383-2018
- Holocene high-resolution quantitative summer temperature reconstruction based on subfossil chironomids from the southeast margin of the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau E. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2017.04.008
- Review and test of reproducibility of subdecadal resolution palaeoenvironmental reconstructions from microfossil assemblages R. Telford 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.105893
- Potential forcings of summer temperature variability of the southeastern Tibetan Plateau in the past 12 ka E. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.jseaes.2018.03.023
- Expanding the Swiss‐Norwegian chironomid training set with Polish data B. Kotrys et al. 10.1111/bor.12406
- Holocene negative coupling of summer temperature and moisture availability over southeastern arid Central Asia J. Li et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05319-x
- Modern chironomids (Diptera: Chironomidae) and the environmental variables that influence their distribution in the Araucanian lakes, south-central Chile A. Martel-Cea et al. 10.1007/s10750-021-04575-0
- The Little Ice Age signature in a 700-year high-resolution chironomid record of summer temperatures in the Central Eastern Alps E. Ilyashuk et al. 10.1007/s00382-018-4555-y
- Sensitivity of altitudinal vegetation in southwest China to changes in the Indian summer monsoon during the past 68000 years X. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106359
- Subfossil chironomid-inferred environmental changes in subalpine wetland over the past 200 years-A case of Congping Wetland in Chongqing Z. Ting et al. 10.18307/2019.0413
- Ecosystem shifts at two mid-Holocene tipping points in the alpine Lake Son Kol (Kyrgyzstan, Central Asia) A. Laug et al. 10.1177/0959683620932973
- Staining of subfossil chironomid head capsules: a method for improving the extraction process from lake sediments and peat Y. Cao et al. 10.1007/s10750-020-04469-7
- A chironomid-inferred Holocene temperature record from a shallow Canadian boreal lake: potentials and pitfalls L. Bajolle et al. 10.1007/s10933-018-0045-9
- The Position of the Current Warm Period in the Context of the Past 22,000 Years of Summer Climate in China F. Shi et al. 10.1029/2020GL091940
- Effects of climate warming and nitrogen deposition on subtropical montane ponds (central China) over the last two centuries: Evidence from subfossil chironomids T. Zheng et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2020.114256
- Summer temperature fluctuations in Southwestern China during the end of the LGM and the last deglaciation E. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2018.12.024
- A quantitative temperature reconstruction of the ‘Little Ice Age’ in southern China J. Chang et al. 10.1177/0959683619895578
- Summer temperature variability inferred from subfossil chironomid assemblages from the south-east margin of the Qinghai–Tibetan Plateau for the last 5000 years J. Chang et al. 10.1177/0959683617708456
Latest update: 22 Sep 2021