26 Oct 2017
Research article | 26 Oct 2017
Quantifying the influence of the terrestrial biosphere on glacial–interglacial climate dynamics
Taraka Davies-Barnard et al.
Total article views: 2,919 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,765 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,747 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,740 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,733 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,025 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,014 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Deglacial carbon cycle changes observed in a compilation of 127 benthic <i>δ</i><sup>13</sup>C time series (20–6 ka) C. Peterson & L. Lisiecki 10.5194/cp-14-1229-2018
- Spatio-temporal climate change contributes to latitudinal diversity gradients E. Saupe et al. 10.1038/s41559-019-0962-7
- Projected climatic changes lead to biome changes in areas of previously constant biome B. Huntley et al. 10.1111/jbi.14213
- Low terrestrial carbon storage at the Last Glacial Maximum: constraints from multi-proxy data A. Jeltsch-Thömmes et al. 10.5194/cp-15-849-2019
- Global vegetation patterns of the past 140,000 years J. Allen et al. 10.1111/jbi.13930
- Non‐random latitudinal gradients in range size and niche breadth predicted by spatial patterns of climate E. Saupe et al. 10.1111/geb.12904
- Variable C∕P composition of organic production and its effect on ocean carbon storage in glacial-like model simulations M. Ödalen et al. 10.5194/bg-17-2219-2020
- Ice-sheet modulation of deglacial North American monsoon intensification T. Bhattacharya et al. 10.1038/s41561-018-0220-7
- Response of an Afro-Palearctic bird migrant to glaciation cycles K. Thorup et al. 10.1073/pnas.2023836118
- Thermal niches of planktonic foraminifera are static throughout glacial–interglacial climate change G. Antell et al. 10.1073/pnas.2017105118
- A statistics-based reconstruction of high-resolution global terrestrial climate for the last 800,000 years M. Krapp et al. 10.1038/s41597-021-01009-3
- Complexities in interpreting chironomid-based temperature reconstructions over the Holocene from a lake in Western Ireland M. McKeown et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.105908
- Identifying Global‐Scale Patterns of Vegetation Change During the Last Deglaciation From Paleoclimate Networks M. Adam et al. 10.1029/2021PA004265
Latest update: 27 May 2022