Climatic history of the northeastern United States during the past 3000 years
Jennifer R. Marlon et al.
Total article views: 3,944 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,815 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,798 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,637 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,627 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,178 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,171 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Climate Change and Local Host Availability Drive the Northern Range Boundary in the Rapid Expansion of a Specialist Insect Herbivore, Papilio cresphontes J. Wilson et al. 10.3389/fevo.2021.579230
- Carbon budget of the Harvard Forest Long‐Term Ecological Research site: pattern, process, and response to global change A. Finzi et al. 10.1002/ecm.1423
- Comparing and improving methods for reconstructing peatland water-table depth from testate amoebae C. Nolan et al. 10.1177/0959683619846969
- Dynamics, Variability, and Change in Seasonal Precipitation Reconstructions for North America D. Stahle et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0270.1
- The potential role of intrinsic processes in generating abrupt and quasi‐synchronous tree declines during the Holocene T. Ramiadantsoa et al. 10.1002/ecy.2579
- Terrestrial plant microfossils in palaeoenvironmental studies, pollen, microcharcoal and phytolith. Towards a comprehensive understanding of vegetation, fire and climate changes over the past one million years A. Daniau et al. 10.1016/j.revmic.2019.02.001
- Climate variability and cultural eutrophication at Walden Pond (Massachusetts, USA) during the last 1800 years J. Stager et al. 10.1371/journal.pone.0191755
- A 900-year New England temperature reconstruction from in situ seasonally produced branched glycerol dialkyl glycerol tetraethers (brGDGTs) D. Miller et al. 10.5194/cp-14-1653-2018
- Ecology and paleoenvironmental application of testate amoebae in peatlands of the high-elevation Colombian páramo B. Liu et al. 10.1017/qua.2018.143
- Differing climatic mechanisms control transient and accumulated vegetation novelty in Europe and eastern North America K. Burke et al. 10.1098/rstb.2019.0218
- Deglacial temperature controls on no-analog community establishment in the Great Lakes Region D. Fastovich et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106245
- Multivariate Climate Field Reconstructions Using Tree Rings for the Northeastern United States J. Pearl et al. 10.1029/2019JD031619
- Quantifying trends and uncertainty in prehistoric forest composition in the upper Midwestern United States A. Dawson et al. 10.1002/ecy.2856
- Reconstructed high-resolution forest dynamics and human impacts of the past 2300 years of the Parc national de Mont-Orford, southeastern Québec, Canada C. O’Neill Sanger et al. 10.1177/0959683621994642
- Placing the Common Era in a Holocene context: millennial to centennial patterns and trends in the hydroclimate of North America over the past 2000 years B. Shuman et al. 10.5194/cp-14-665-2018
- Spatial variation of hydroclimate in north-eastern North America during the last millennium H. Mackay et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.106813
- A late Holocene subfossil Atlantic white cedar tree-ring chronology from the northeastern United States J. Pearl et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.106104
- Temperature variations in the southern Great Lakes during the last deglaciation: Comparison between pollen and GDGT proxies B. Watson et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2017.12.011
- A 900-year record of effective moisture in the Laurentian Great Lakes region R. Doyle et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107174
- Longevity, climate sensitivity, and conservation status of wetland trees at Black River, North Carolina D. Stahle et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/ab0c4a
- What the past can say about the present and future of fire J. Marlon 10.1017/qua.2020.48
- Hydrological and temperature variations between 1900 and 2016 in the Catskill Mountains, New York, USA P. Kelly‐Voicu & A. Frei 10.1002/joc.6289
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 27 Nov 2021