11 Oct 2017
Research article | 11 Oct 2017
Does δ18O of O2 record meridional shifts in tropical rainfall?
Alan M. Seltzer et al.
Total article views: 2,523 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,396 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,390 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,583 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,581 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 813 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 809 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Is the Noble Gas‐Based Rate of Ocean Warming During the Younger Dryas Overestimated? S. Shackleton et al. 10.1029/2019GL082971
- Stable Isotope Reveals Tap Water Source under Different Water Supply Modes in the Eastern Margin of the Qinghai–Tibet Plateau M. Du et al. 10.3390/w11122578
- On the use of δ18Oatm for ice core dating T. Extier et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2018.02.008
- Old carbon reservoirs were not important in the deglacial methane budget M. Dyonisius et al. 10.1126/science.aax0504
- Controls on Millennial‐Scale Atmospheric CO 2 Variability During the Last Glacial Period T. Bauska et al. 10.1029/2018GL077881
- An 83 000-year-old ice core from Roosevelt Island, Ross Sea, Antarctica J. Lee et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1691-2020
- A Horizontal Ice Core From Taylor Glacier, Its Implications for Antarctic Climate History, and an Improved Taylor Dome Ice Core Time Scale D. Baggenstos et al. 10.1029/2017PA003297
- Antarctic surface temperature and elevation during the Last Glacial Maximum C. Buizert et al. 10.1126/science.abd2897
- New technique for high-precision, simultaneous measurements of CH<sub>4</sub>, N<sub>2</sub>O and CO<sub>2</sub> concentrations; isotopic and elemental ratios of N<sub>2</sub>, O<sub>2</sub> and Ar; and total air content in ice cores by wet extraction I. Oyabu et al. 10.5194/amt-13-6703-2020
- Discrimination in Tree Stems O2Uptake and the Dole Effect B. Hilman & A. Angert 10.1029/2018GB005918
- Southward Shift of the Pacific ITCZ During the Holocene J. Sachs et al. 10.1029/2018PA003469
- Fractionation of O<sub>2</sub>∕N<sub>2</sub> and Ar∕N<sub>2</sub> in the Antarctic ice sheet during bubble formation and bubble–clathrate hydrate transition from precise gas measurements of the Dome Fuji ice core I. Oyabu et al. 10.5194/tc-15-5529-2021
- Millennial‐Scale Changes in Terrestrial and Marine Nitrous Oxide Emissions at the Onset and Termination of Marine Isotope Stage 4 J. Menking et al. 10.1029/2020GL089110
- Unveiling the anatomy of Termination 3 using water and air isotopes in the Dome C ice core, East Antarctica C. Bréant et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.03.025
- Dole effect as a measurement of the low-latitude hydrological cycle over the past 800 ka E. Huang et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aba4823
- Water Source Signatures in the Spatial and Seasonal Isotope Variation of Chinese Tap Waters S. Wang et al. 10.1029/2018WR023091
- Stable Hydrogen and Oxygen Isotope Characteristics of Bottled Water in China: A Consideration of Water Source R. Guo et al. 10.3390/w11051065
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022