08 Sep 2017
Research article | 08 Sep 2017
Holocene dynamics in the Bering Strait inflow to the Arctic and the Beaufort Gyre circulation based on sedimentary records from the Chukchi Sea
Masanobu Yamamoto et al.
Total article views: 3,630 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 24 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 24 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,488 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,478 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,457 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,449 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,031 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,029 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Distribution and sources of rare earth elements in sediments of the Chukchi and East Siberian Seas A. Astakhov et al. 10.1016/j.polar.2019.05.005
- Detrital neodymium and (radio)carbon as complementary sedimentary bedfellows? The Western Arctic Ocean as a testbed M. Schwab et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2021.08.019
- Coupled impacts of sea ice variability and North Pacific atmospheric circulation on Holocene hydroclimate in Arctic Alaska E. Broadman et al. 10.1073/pnas.2016544117
- Changes in sediment provenance and ocean circulation on the northern slope of the Bering Sea since the last deglaciation Y. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2021.106492
- Evolution of palaeo‐sea‐surface conditions and sediment dynamics over the last 2700 years on the Mackenzie Slope, Beaufort Sea (Canadian Arctic) O. Kutos et al. 10.1111/bor.12513
- The role of Arctic gateways on sea ice and circulation in the Arctic and North Atlantic Oceans: a sensitivity study with an ocean-sea-ice model M. Karami et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05798-6
- Sediment Provenance Changes in the Western Arctic Ocean in Response to Ice Rafting, Sea Level, and Oceanic Circulation Variations Since the Last Deglaciation C. Deschamps et al. 10.1029/2017GC007411
- Dynamics of Manganese and Cerium Enrichments in Arctic Ocean Sediments: A Case Study From the Alpha Ridge L. Ye et al. 10.3389/feart.2018.00236
- Application of laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy to Arctic sediments in the Chukchi Sea D. Han et al. 10.1016/j.sab.2018.05.002
- Coupled Impacts of Atmospheric Circulation and Sea‐Ice on Late Pleistocene Terrigenous Sediment Dynamics in the Subarctic Pacific Ocean Y. Zhong et al. 10.1029/2021GL095312
- Sedimentary proxies for Pacific water inflow through the Herald Canyon, western Arctic Ocean H. Swärd et al. 10.1007/s41063-018-0055-x
- Ice events along the East Siberian continental margin during the last two glaciations: Evidence from clay minerals L. Ye et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2020.106289
- A sedimentary record from the Makarov Basin, Arctic Ocean, reveals changing middle to Late Pleistocene glaciation patterns W. Xiao et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107176
- A reassessment of Nd-isotopes and clay minerals as tracers of the Holocene Pacific water flux through Bering Strait T. Song et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2021.106698
- Ice sheet controls on fine-grained deposition at the southern Mendeleev Ridge since the penultimate interglacial L. Ye et al. 10.1007/s13131-020-1649-2
- New radiocarbon estimation method for carbonate-poor sediments: A case study of ramped pyrolysis 14C dating of postglacial deposits from the Alaskan margin, Arctic Ocean K. Suzuki et al. 10.1016/j.quageo.2021.101215
- Paleoceanographic study of the Arctic Ocean: M. Yamamoto 10.5575/geosoc.2017.0075
- Holocene Changes in Deep Water Circulation Inferred From Authigenic Nd and Hf Isotopes in Sediment Records From the Chukchi‐Alaskan and Canadian Beaufort Margins C. Deschamps et al. 10.1029/2018PA003485
- Reply to comment by Hillaire-Marcel and de Vernal on “A sedimentary record from the Makarov Basin, Arctic Ocean, reveals changing middle to late Pleistocene glaciation patterns” [Quat. Sci. Rev., 270 (2021), p. 107176] W. Xiao et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107298
- Reconstruction of ice conditions in the northern Chukchi Sea during recent centuries: Geochemical proxy compared with observed data A. Astakhov et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2019.05.009
- Reconstructing ice conditions in the southern Chukchi Sea during the last millennium based on chemical composition of sediments and diatom assemblages A. Astakhov et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2020.106220
- Enhanced deposition of coal fragments at the Chukchi margin, western Arctic Ocean: Implications for deglacial drainage history from the Laurentide Ice Sheet T. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.06.029
Latest update: 27 May 2022