Ocean carbon cycling during the past 130 000 years – a pilot study on inverse palaeoclimate record modelling
Christoph Heinze et al.
Total article views: 2,447 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Apr 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Apr 2016)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- What was the source of the atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> increase during the Holocene? V. Brovkin et al. 10.5194/bg-16-2543-2019
- Calibration of temperature-dependent ocean microbial processes in the cGENIE.muffin (v0.9.13) Earth system model K. Crichton et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-125-2021
- Modeling 400–500-kyr Pleistocene carbon isotope cyclicity through variations in the dissolved organic carbon pool W. Ma et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2017.04.001
- Evaluating the biological pump efficiency of the Last Glacial Maximum ocean using <i>δ</i><sup>13</sup>C A. Morée et al. 10.5194/cp-17-753-2021
- The potential of <sup>230</sup>Th for detection of ocean acidification impacts on pelagic carbonate production C. Heinze et al. 10.5194/bg-15-3521-2018
- Glacial CO<sub>2</sub> decrease and deep-water deoxygenation by iron fertilization from glaciogenic dust A. Yamamoto et al. 10.5194/cp-15-981-2019
- Simulation of climate, ice sheets and CO<sub>2</sub> evolution during the last four glacial cycles with an Earth system model of intermediate complexity A. Ganopolski & V. Brovkin 10.5194/cp-13-1695-2017
- Southern Ocean controls of the vertical marine <i>δ</i><sup>13</sup>C gradient – a modelling study A. Morée et al. 10.5194/bg-15-7205-2018
- Low terrestrial carbon storage at the Last Glacial Maximum: constraints from multi-proxy data A. Jeltsch-Thömmes et al. 10.5194/cp-15-849-2019
- The Particulate Organic Carbon-to-Nitrogen Ratio Varies With Ocean Currents S. Xiao et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2021.757471
Latest update: 25 Oct 2021