15 Jan 2021
Research article | 15 Jan 2021
DeepMIP: model intercomparison of early Eocene climatic optimum (EECO) large-scale climate features and comparison with proxy data
Daniel J. Lunt et al.
Total article views: 4,436 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,938 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,927 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,853 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,850 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,085 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,077 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Simulating Miocene Warmth: Insights From an Opportunistic Multi‐Model Ensemble (MioMIP1) N. Burls et al. 10.1029/2020PA004054
- Calcareous nannoplankton response to early Eocene warmth, Southwest Pacific Ocean C. Shepherd et al. 10.1016/j.marmicro.2021.101992
- Warm deep-sea temperatures across Eocene Thermal Maximum 2 from clumped isotope thermometry T. Agterhuis et al. 10.1038/s43247-022-00350-8
- Reconstructing Eocene Eastern Indian Ocean Dynamics Using Ocean‐Drilling Stratigraphic Records K. Xu et al. 10.1029/2020PA004116
- Evolution of continental temperature seasonality from the Eocene greenhouse to the Oligocene icehouse –a model–data comparison A. Toumoulin et al. 10.5194/cp-18-341-2022
- The latitudinal temperature gradient and its climate dependence as inferred from foraminiferal δ 18 O over the past 95 million years D. Gaskell et al. 10.1073/pnas.2111332119
- Investigating Mesozoic Climate Trends and Sensitivities With a Large Ensemble of Climate Model Simulations J. Landwehrs et al. 10.1029/2020PA004134
- Simulation of the mid-Pliocene Warm Period using HadGEM3: experimental design and results from model–model and model–data comparison C. Williams et al. 10.5194/cp-17-2139-2021
- Short-term climate and vegetation dynamics in Lena River Delta (northern Yakutia, Eastern Siberia) during early Eocene O. Bondarenko et al. 10.1016/j.palwor.2021.09.006
- Assessing Nummulites geochemistry as a proxy for early Eocene palaeotemperature evolution in the North Sea Basin L. Martens et al. 10.1144/jgs2021-102
- Maastrichtian–Rupelian paleoclimates in the southwest Pacific – a critical re-evaluation of biomarker paleothermometry and dinoflagellate cyst paleoecology at Ocean Drilling Program Site 1172 P. Bijl et al. 10.5194/cp-17-2393-2021
- Poleward expansion of tropical cyclone latitudes in warming climates J. Studholme et al. 10.1038/s41561-021-00859-1
- Lessons from a hot past 10.1038/s41561-021-00776-3
- Deep ocean temperatures through time P. Valdes et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1483-2021
- Enhanced Terrestrial Carbon Export From East Antarctica During the Early Eocene G. Inglis et al. 10.1029/2021PA004348
- Canadian Arctic Neogene Temperatures Reconstructed From Hydrogen Isotopes of Lignin‐Methoxy Groups From Sub‐Fossil Wood T. Porter et al. 10.1029/2021PA004345
- Differences Between Present‐Day and Cretaceous Hydrological Cycle Responses to Rising CO 2 Concentration T. Higuchi et al. 10.1029/2021GL094341
- The Eocene–Oligocene transition: a review of marine and terrestrial proxy data, models and model–data comparisons D. Hutchinson et al. 10.5194/cp-17-269-2021
- Early Eocene Ocean Meridional Overturning Circulation: The Roles of Atmospheric Forcing and Strait Geometry Y. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2021PA004329
- Evaluation of Arctic warming in mid-Pliocene climate simulations W. de Nooijer et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2325-2020
- The Antarctic Ice Sheet: A Paleoclimate Modeling Perspective E. Gasson & B. Keisling 10.5670/oceanog.2020.208
- Paleobotanical proxies for early Eocene climates and ecosystems in northern North America from middle to high latitudes C. West et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1387-2020
- Global mean surface temperature and climate sensitivity of the early Eocene Climatic Optimum (EECO), Paleocene–Eocene Thermal Maximum (PETM), and latest Paleocene G. Inglis et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1953-2020
- Surface-circulation change in the southwest Pacific Ocean across the Middle Eocene Climatic Optimum: inferences from dinoflagellate cysts and biomarker paleothermometry M. Cramwinckel et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1667-2020
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 17 May 2022