14 Feb 2020
Research article | 14 Feb 2020
Centennial- to millennial-scale monsoon changes since the last deglaciation linked to solar activities and North Atlantic cooling
Xingxing Liu et al.
Total article views: 2,919 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Oct 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Oct 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,919 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,474 with geography defined and 445 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,244 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,894 with geography defined and 350 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 675 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 580 with geography defined and 95 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Drastic hydrographic changes inferred from radiolarian assemblages in the central Japan Sea since the Last Glacial Maximum Z. Dong et al. 10.1016/j.margeo.2020.106295
- New definition for the subdivision of the Holocene Epoch and climate S. Hirabayashi & Y. Yokoyama 10.4116/jaqua.59.129
- Holocene tephrostratigraphic framework and monsoon evolution of East Asia: Key tephra beds for synchronising palaeoclimate records X. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106467
- Hydrological Changes Related to ENSO‐Like States During the Last Deglaciation in Central Eastern China W. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2021PA004279
- Holocene lake level, vegetation, and climate at the East Asian summer monsoon margin: A record from the Lake Wulanhushao basin, southern Inner Mongolia C. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2020.110051
- Heavy mineral assemblages and sedimentation rates of eastern Central Asian loess: Paleoenvironmental implications L. Cheng et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2020.109747
- Abrupt hydroclimatic changes in southern China during the transition from the Little Ice Age to Current Warm Period B. Liu et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2022.110859
- Abrupt climate variability since the last deglaciation based on a high-resolution peat dust deposition record from southwest China H. Peng et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106749
- Loess accumulation in Harbin with implications for late Quaternary aridification in the Songnen Plain, Northeast China P. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2021.110365
- Modern pollen–climate relationships and their application for pollen-based quantitative climate reconstruction of the mid-Holocene on the southern Korean Peninsula J. Lee et al. 10.1177/09596836211060493
- Century-scale climatic oscillations during the Last Glacial Maximum revealed by stalagmite isotopic records from Longfugong Cave, China Z. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s12665-020-09250-6
- Seasonal rainfall patterns in stable carbon isotopes in the Mu Us Desert, northern China during the early and middle Holocene P. Shu et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05504-y
- Centennial-scale climatic changes in Central China during the Holocene climatic optimum J. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2020.109950
- Temporal and spatial response of Holocene temperature to solar activity W. Lu et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2021.09.006
- Monsoon variations inferred from high-resolution geochemical records of the Linxia loess/paleosol sequence, western Chinese Loess Plateau F. Guo et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2020.105019
- Millennial-scale interaction between the East Asian winter monsoon and El Niño-related tropical Pacific precipitation in the Holocene J. Dong et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2021.110442
- East-west asymmetry in the distribution of rainfall in the Chinese Loess Plateau during the Holocene D. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2021.105626
- The impacts of volcanic eruptions and climate changes on the development of Hani peatland in northeastern China during the Holocene G. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.jseaes.2021.104691
- Early Holocene weakening and mid- to late Holocene strengthening of the East Asian winter monsoon S. Kang et al. 10.1130/G47621.1
- Speleothem‐Based Hydroclimate Reconstructions During the Penultimate Deglaciation in Northern China G. Xue et al. 10.1029/2020PA004072
- The Elements and Color of Lacustrine Record Revealed Lake Environmental Changes in Semiarid Northern China: A Case Study From Chagan Nur Lake of Southern Mongolian Plateau Z. Wang et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.713972
- Stepwise evolution of the Asian summer monsoon during the Holocene revealed by a stalagmite record from Heifeng Cave, Southwest China Y. Yan et al. 10.1177/09596836221074032
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 04 Dec 2022