Global mean surface temperature and climate sensitivity of the early Eocene Climatic Optimum (EECO), Paleocene–Eocene Thermal Maximum (PETM), and latest Paleocene
Gordon N. Inglis et al.
Total article views: 4,091 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jan 2020)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Jan 2020)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,447 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,421 with geography defined and 26 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,414 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,402 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,033 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,019 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Dextral to sinistral coiling switch in planktic foraminifer Morozovella during the Early Eocene Climatic Optimum V. Luciani et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103634
- Climate and geological change as drivers of Mauritiinae palm biogeography G. Bogotá‐Ángel et al. 10.1111/jbi.14098
- Past climates inform our future J. Tierney et al. 10.1126/science.aay3701
- Impact of global cooling on Early Cretaceous high pCO2 world during the Weissert Event L. Cavalheiro et al. 10.1038/s41467-021-25706-0
- Simulating Miocene Warmth: Insights From an Opportunistic Multi‐Model Ensemble (MioMIP1) N. Burls et al. 10.1029/2020PA004054
- Geological Society of London Scientific Statement: what the geological record tells us about our present and future climate C. Lear et al. 10.1144/jgs2020-239
- The Eocene–Oligocene transition: a review of marine and terrestrial proxy data, models and model–data comparisons D. Hutchinson et al. 10.5194/cp-17-269-2021
- On the origin of Caimaninae: insights from new fossils of Tsoabichi greenriverensis and a review of the evidence J. Walter et al. 10.1080/08912963.2021.1938563
- DeepMIP: model intercomparison of early Eocene climatic optimum (EECO) large-scale climate features and comparison with proxy data D. Lunt et al. 10.5194/cp-17-203-2021
- Biotic Response to Early Eocene Warming Events: Integrated Record From Offshore Zealandia, North Tasman Sea L. Alegret et al. 10.1029/2020PA004179
- Temperature changes across the Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum – a new high-resolution TEX86 temperature record from the Eastern North Sea Basin E. Stokke et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2020.116388
- Maastrichtian–Rupelian paleoclimates in the southwest Pacific – a critical re-evaluation of biomarker paleothermometry and dinoflagellate cyst paleoecology at Ocean Drilling Program Site 1172 P. Bijl et al. 10.5194/cp-17-2393-2021
- Atmospheric CO2 over the Past 66 Million Years from Marine Archives J. Rae et al. 10.1146/annurev-earth-082420-063026
- The Miocene: The Future of the Past M. Steinthorsdottir et al. 10.1029/2020PA004037
- Deep Heat: Proxies, Miocene Ice, and an End in Sight for Paleoclimate Paradoxes? D. Evans 10.1029/2020PA004174
- The second North American fossil horntail wood-wasp (Hymenoptera: Siricidae), from the early Eocene Green River Formation S. ARCHIBALD et al. 10.11646/zootaxa.4999.4.2
- Terrestrial methane cycle perturbations during the onset of the Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum G. Inglis et al. 10.1130/G48110.1
- Reflections on weather and climate research W. Cai et al. 10.1038/s43017-020-00123-x
- A revised definition for copal and its significance for palaeontological and Anthropocene biodiversity-loss studies M. Solórzano-Kraemer et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-76808-6
- Complete chloroplast genome sequencing of ten wild Fragaria species in China provides evidence for phylogenetic evolution of Fragaria J. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.ygeno.2021.01.027
Latest update: 08 Dec 2021