Articles | Volume 16, issue 4
© Author(s) 2020. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Climatic information archived in ice cores: impact of intermittency and diffusion on the recorded isotopic signal in Antarctica
Total article views: 4,779 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Nov 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Nov 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,779 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,675 with geography defined and 1,104 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,322 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,653 with geography defined and 669 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,457 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,022 with geography defined and 435 with unknown origin.
14 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Local-scale deposition of surface snow on the Greenland ice sheet A. Zuhr et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4873-2021
- Probing the timescale dependency of local and global variations in surface air temperature from climate simulations and reconstructions of the last millennia B. Ellerhoff & K. Rehfeld 10.1103/PhysRevE.104.064136
- Stable isotopes in the snow of the coastal areas of Antarctica S. Kakareka et al. 10.29235/1561-8323-2021-65-4-495-502
- How precipitation intermittency sets an optimal sampling distance for temperature reconstructions from Antarctic ice cores T. Münch et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1587-2021
- High-resolution aerosol concentration data from the Greenland NorthGRIP and NEEM deep ice cores T. Erhardt et al. 10.5194/essd-14-1215-2022
- Reconciling the surface temperature–surface mass balance relationship in models and ice cores in Antarctica over the last 2 centuries M. Cavitte et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4083-2020
- Water Isotopic Signature of Surface Snow Metamorphism in Antarctica M. Casado et al. 10.1029/2021GL093382
- Spatial patterns of multi–centennial surface air temperature trends in Antarctica over 1–1000 CE: Insights from ice core records and modeling Z. Lyu et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107205
- The role of sublimation as a driver of climate signals in the water isotope content of surface snow: laboratory and field experimental results A. Hughes et al. 10.5194/tc-15-4949-2021
- Short-Term Meteorological and Environmental Signals Recorded in a Firn Core from a High-Accumulation Site on Plateau Laclavere, Antarctic Peninsula K. Hoffmann-Abdi et al. 10.3390/geosciences11100428
- Contribution of the Southern Annular Mode to Variations in Water Isotopes of Daily Precipitation at Dome Fuji, East Antarctica K. Kino et al. 10.1029/2021JD035397
- Utilizing Ice Core and Climate Model Data to Understand Seasonal West Antarctic Variability P. Goddard et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-20-0822.1
- Comparing estimation techniques for temporal scaling in palaeoclimate time series R. Hébert et al. 10.5194/npg-28-311-2021
- Snowfall and Water Stable Isotope Variability in East Antarctica Controlled by Warm Synoptic Events A. Servettaz et al. 10.1029/2020JD032863
Latest update: 08 Jun 2023