13 Jun 2019
Research article | 13 Jun 2019
Strengths and challenges for transient Mid- to Late Holocene simulations with dynamical vegetation
Pascale Braconnot et al.
Total article views: 2,371 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 Nov 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 Nov 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,138 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,130 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,386 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,384 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 752 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 746 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Millennial-Scale Climate and Human Drivers of Environmental Change and Fire Activity in a Dry, Mixed-Conifer Forest of Northwestern Montana D. McWethy et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2020.00044
- Mid‐Holocene Sahara‐Sahel Precipitation From the Vantage of Present‐Day Climate P. Molnar & B. Rajagopalan 10.1029/2020GL088171
- Climate change in the Indo-Pacific basin from mid- to late Holocene F. Falasca et al. 10.1007/s00382-022-06153-z
- Northwestward shift of the northern boundary of the East Asian summer monsoon during the mid-Holocene caused by orbital forcing and vegetation feedbacks J. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107136
- Abrupt Climate and Weather Changes Across Time Scales G. Lohmann et al. 10.1029/2019PA003782
- Speleothem records of monsoon interannual-interdecadal variability through the Holocene S. Parker et al. 10.1088/2515-7620/ac3eaa
- Feedbacks of soil properties on vegetation during the Green Sahara period W. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106389
- Mid-Holocene to present-day evolution of the Indian monsoon in transient global simulations J. Crétat et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05418-9
- High-resolution marine data and transient simulations support orbital forcing of ENSO amplitude since the mid-Holocene M. Carré et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107125
- Large-scale features and evaluation of the PMIP4-CMIP6 <i>midHolocene</i> simulations C. Brierley et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1847-2020
- African Humid Period Precipitation Sustained by Robust Vegetation, Soil, and Lake Feedbacks D. Chandan & W. Peltier 10.1029/2020GL088728
- Holocene vegetation transitions and their climatic drivers in MPI-ESM1.2 A. Dallmeyer et al. 10.5194/cp-17-2481-2021
- The end of the African humid period as seen by a transient comprehensive Earth system model simulation of the last 8000 years A. Dallmeyer et al. 10.5194/cp-16-117-2020
- Comparison of climate responses to orbital forcing at different latitudes during the Holocene Y. Jing et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2022.02.004
- Effect of nitrogen limitation and soil biophysics on Holocene greening of the Sahara J. Lee et al. 10.5194/cp-18-313-2022
- Impact of Multiscale Variability on Last 6,000 Years Indian and West African Monsoon Rain P. Braconnot et al. 10.1029/2019GL084797
- Spatiotemporal complexity and time-dependent networks in sea surface temperature from mid- to late Holocene F. Falasca et al. 10.1140/epjp/s13360-020-00403-x
- Spatial patterns of multi–centennial surface air temperature trends in Antarctica over 1–1000 CE: Insights from ice core records and modeling Z. Lyu et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107205
- Probing the timescale dependency of local and global variations in surface air temperature from climate simulations and reconstructions of the last millennia B. Ellerhoff & K. Rehfeld 10.1103/PhysRevE.104.064136
Latest update: 18 May 2022