Atmospheric blocking induced by the strengthened Siberian High led to drying in west Asia during the 4.2 ka BP event – a hypothesis
Aurel Perşoiu et al.
Total article views: 2,940 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Dec 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Dec 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,254 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,240 with geography defined and 14 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,677 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,668 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 577 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 572 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Asian Summer Monsoon: Teleconnections and Forcing Mechanisms—A Review from Chinese Speleothem δ18O Records . Zhang et al. 10.3390/quat2030026
- Vegetation Dynamics, Environmental Changes, and Anthropogenic Impacts on the Coastal Hyrcanian Forests in Northern Iran F. Gu et al. 10.2112/JCOASTRES-D-20-00033.1
- Neogene hyperaridity in Arabia drove the directions of mammalian dispersal between Africa and Eurasia M. Böhme et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00158-y
- Central Asian modulation of Northern Hemisphere moisture transfer over the Late Cenozoic C. Prud’homme et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00173-z
- What we talk about when we talk about seasonality – A transdisciplinary review O. Kwiecien et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2021.103843
- 2000 years of variability in hydroclimate and carbon accumulation in western Siberia and the relationship with large-scale atmospheric circulation: A multi-proxy peat record A. Feurdean et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.105948
- On the border between land and water: The environmental conditions of the Neolithic occupation from 4.3 until 1.6 ka BC at Serteya, Western Russia P. Kittel et al. 10.1002/gea.21824
- Cultural eutrophication of a Central European lowland lake from the Bronze Age to the present recorded in diatom and Cladocera remains M. Gąsiorowski et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2021.105404
- Sign-switching ecological changes in the Mediterranean Basin at 4.2 ka BP F. Di Rita et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103713
- Holocene moisture variations in the Arid Central Asia: New evidence from the southern Altai Mountains of China D. Zhang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139545
- Holocene climate variability and Indian Summer Monsoon: An overview U. Banerji et al. 10.1177/0959683619895577
- The Forgotten Child of the Wider Corded Ware Family: Russian Fatyanovo Culture in Context K. Nordqvist & V. Heyd 10.1017/ppr.2020.9
- Searching for the 4.2 ka climate event at Lake Spore, Poland K. Pleskot et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2020.104565
- Holocene vegetation patterns in southern Lithuania indicate astronomical forcing on the millennial and centennial time scales A. Spiridonov et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-51321-7
- Potential responses and resilience of Late Chalcolithic and Early Bronze Age societies to mid-to Late Holocene climate change on the southern Iberian Peninsula M. Weinelt et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abd8a8
- The Origin and Dispersal of Uralic: Distributional Typological View J. Nichols 10.1146/annurev-linguistics-011619-030405
- Early Holocene permafrost retreat in West Siberia amplified by reorganization of westerly wind systems T. Li et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00238-z
- The stable isotope composition of hoarfrost R. Feher et al. 10.1080/10256016.2021.1917567
- How to Deal With Multi-Proxy Data for Paleoenvironmental Reconstructions: Applications to a Holocene Lake Sediment Record From the Tian Shan, Central Asia N. Schroeter et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00353
- Disentangling dust and sand deposition using a peat record in CE Europe (northern Romania): A multiproxy approach A. Panait et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2019.109257
- Stable isotopes in cave ice suggest summer temperatures in east-central Europe are linked to Atlantic Multidecadal Oscillation variability C. Bădăluţă et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2445-2020
- Mid–late Holocene event registered in organo-siliciclastic sediments of Lagoa Salgada carbonate system, southeast Brazil A. Soares Cruz et al. 10.5194/cp-15-1363-2019
- Aeolian dust dynamics in the Fergana Valley, Central Asia, since ~30 ka inferred from loess deposits Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.gsf.2021.101180
- Climate–human–environment interactions in the middle Yangtze Basin (central China) during the middle Holocene, based on pollen and geochemical records from the Sanfangwan Site M. Jia et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2021.105357
- The 4.2 ka BP Event in the Mediterranean region: an overview M. Bini et al. 10.5194/cp-15-555-2019
Latest update: 29 Nov 2021