10 Apr 2019
Research article | 10 Apr 2019
A 2700-year annual timescale and accumulation history for an ice core from Roosevelt Island, West Antarctica
Mai Winstrup et al.
Total article views: 3,742 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Aug 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Aug 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,424 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,393 with geography defined and 31 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,680 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,671 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,744 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,722 with geography defined and 22 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Refractory black carbon (rBC) variability in a 47-year West Antarctic snow and firn core L. Marquetto et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1537-2020
- A portable lightweight in situ analysis (LISA) box for ice and snow analysis H. Kjær et al. 10.5194/tc-15-3719-2021
- Sea-ice reconstructions from bromine and iodine in ice cores P. Vallelonga et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107133
- Ice Core Chronologies from the Antarctic Peninsula: The Palmer, Jurassic, and Rendezvous Age-Scales B. Emanuelsson et al. 10.3390/geosciences12020087
- Role of mineral dust in the nitrate preservation during the glacial period: Insights from the RICE ice core A. Venugopal et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2022.103745
- A baseline Antarctic GIA correction for space gravimetry L. Caron & E. Ivins 10.1016/j.epsl.2019.115957
- Tephrochronology in Aotearoa New Zealand J. Hopkins et al. 10.1080/00288306.2021.1908368
- Multidecadal Basal Melt Rates and Structure of the Ross Ice Shelf, Antarctica, Using Airborne Ice Penetrating Radar I. Das et al. 10.1029/2019JF005241
- An 83 000-year-old ice core from Roosevelt Island, Ross Sea, Antarctica J. Lee et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1691-2020
- Annual cycle in flow of Ross Ice Shelf, Antarctica: contribution of variable basal melting E. Klein et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.61
- Climate and surging of Donjek Glacier, Yukon, Canada W. Kochtitzky et al. 10.1080/15230430.2020.1744397
- Mass and Number Size Distributions of rBC in Snow and Firn Samples From Pine Island Glacier, West Antarctica L. Marquetto et al. 10.1029/2020EA001198
- Continuous flow analysis methods for sodium, magnesium and calcium detection in the Skytrain ice core M. Grieman et al. 10.1017/jog.2021.75
- Constraining Geothermal Flux at Coastal Domes of the Ross Ice Sheet, Antarctica T. Fudge et al. 10.1029/2019GL084332
- Dating of the GV7 East Antarctic ice core by high-resolution chemical records and focus on the accumulation rate variability in the last millennium R. Nardin et al. 10.5194/cp-17-2073-2021
- The Taupō Eruption Sequence of AD 232 ± 10 in Aotearoa New Zealand: A Retrospection D. LOWE & A. PITTARI 10.5026/jgeography.130.117
- Calculating uncertainty for the RICE ice core continuous flow analysis water isotope record E. Keller et al. 10.5194/amt-11-4725-2018
- Temperature‐Driven Bubble Migration as Proxy for Internal Bubble Pressures and Bubble Trapping Function in Ice Cores R. Dadic et al. 10.1029/2019JD030891
- Challenges associated with the climatic interpretation of water stable isotope records from a highly resolved firn core from Adélie Land, coastal Antarctica S. Goursaud et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1297-2019
- Antarctic climate variability on regional and continental scales over the last 2000 years B. Stenni et al. 10.5194/cp-13-1609-2017
- A novel approach to process brittle ice for continuous flow analysis of stable water isotopes R. PYNE et al. 10.1017/jog.2018.19
- Regional Antarctic snow accumulation over the past 1000 years E. Thomas et al. 10.5194/cp-13-1491-2017
- The Ross Sea Dipole – temperature, snow accumulation and sea ice variability in the Ross Sea region, Antarctica, over the past 2700 years N. Bertler et al. 10.5194/cp-14-193-2018
- Refractory Black Carbon Results and a Method Comparison between Solid-state Cutting and Continuous Melting Sampling of a West Antarctic Snow and Firn Core L. Marquetto et al. 10.1007/s00376-019-9124-8
Latest update: 19 May 2022