| Highlight paper
29 Aug 2019
Research article | Highlight paper | 29 Aug 2019
The longest homogeneous series of grape harvest dates, Beaune 1354–2018, and its significance for the understanding of past and present climate
Thomas Labbé et al.
Total article views: 16,313 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jan 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 11 Jan 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 12,794 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 12,696 with geography defined and 98 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 10,385 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 10,325 with geography defined and 60 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,409 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,371 with geography defined and 38 with unknown origin.
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Droughts in Bern and Rouen from the 14th to the beginning of the 18th century derived from documentary evidence C. Camenisch & M. Salvisberg 10.5194/cp-16-2173-2020
- Exploring Grapevine Phenology and High Temperatures Response Under Controlled Conditions N. Merrill et al. 10.3389/fenvs.2020.516527
- Droughts in medieval and early modern England, part 1: The evidence K. Pribyl & R. Cornes 10.1002/wea.3599
- Central Europe, 1531–1540 CE: The driest summer decade of the past five centuries? R. Brázdil et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2125-2020
- Could phenological records from Chinese poems of the Tang and Song dynasties (618–1279 CE) be reliable evidence of past climate changes? Y. Liu et al. 10.5194/cp-17-929-2021
- Extreme heat and drought in 1473 and their impacts in Europe in the context of the early 1470s C. Camenisch et al. 10.1007/s10113-020-01601-0
- Analysis of early Japanese meteorological data and historical weather documents to reconstruct the winter climate between the 1840s and the early 1850s J. Hirano et al. 10.5194/cp-18-327-2022
- Heat Unit Requirements of “Flame Seedless” Table Grape: A Tool to Predict Its Harvest Period in Protected Cultivation F. Alonso et al. 10.3390/plants10050904
- Long-term phenological data set of multi-taxonomic groups, agrarian activities, and abiotic parameters from Latvia, northern Europe G. Kalvāne et al. 10.5194/essd-13-4621-2021
- La diversité des vignobles français face au changement climatique : simulations climatiques et prospective participative N. Ollat et al. 10.1051/climat/202118003
Latest update: 08 Aug 2022