Past climate and continentality inferred from ice wedges at Batagay megaslump in the Northern Hemisphere's most continental region, Yana Highlands, interior Yakutia
Thomas Opel et al.
Total article views: 4,136 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,423 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,406 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,166 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,161 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,257 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,245 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Recent advances in paleoclimatological studies of Arctic wedge‐ and pore‐ice stable‐water isotope records T. Porter & T. Opel 10.1002/ppp.2052
- Paleo-Ecology of the Yedoma Ice Complex on Sobo-Sise Island (EasternLena Delta, Siberian Arctic) S. Wetterich et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.681511
- Ice‐Wedge Evidence of Holocene Winter Warming in the Canadian Arctic K. Holland et al. 10.1029/2020GL087942
- The First AMS Dating of Organic Microinclusions in an Ice Wedge of the Upper Part of the Batagay Yedoma Megaslump (Yakutia) Y. Vasil’chuk & J. Vasil’chuk 10.1134/S1028334X19110096
- Climatic and environmental changes in the Yana Highlands of north‐eastern Siberia over the lastc. 57 000 years, derived from a sediment core from Lake Emanda M. Baumer et al. 10.1111/bor.12476
- Organic carbon characteristics in ice-rich permafrost in alas and Yedoma deposits, central Yakutia, Siberia T. Windirsch et al. 10.5194/bg-17-3797-2020
- Standard operation procedures and performance of the MICADAS radiocarbon laboratory at Alfred Wegener Institute (AWI), Germany G. Mollenhauer et al. 10.1016/j.nimb.2021.03.016
- The cryostratigraphy of the Yedoma cliff of Sobo-Sise Island (Lena delta) reveals permafrost dynamics in the central Laptev Sea coastal region during the last 52 kyr S. Wetterich et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4525-2020
- Cryogenic wedges and cryoturbations on the Ordos Plateau in North China since 50 ka BP and their paleoenvironmental implications R. He et al. 10.1002/ppp.2084
- Sub-Surface Carbon Stocks in Northern Taiga Landscapes Exposed in the Batagay Megaslump, Yana Upland, Yakutia A. Shepelev et al. 10.3390/land9090305
- A multimethod dating study of ancient permafrost, Batagay megaslump, east Siberia J. Murton et al. 10.1017/qua.2021.27
- Late Quaternary sedimentation dynamics in the Beenchime-Salaatinsky Crater, Northern Yakutia G. Schwamborn et al. 10.1007/s41063-020-00077-w
- Climate and environmental changes of the Lateglacial transition and Holocene in northeastern Siberia: Evidence from diatom oxygen isotopes and assemblage composition at Lake Emanda S. Kostrova et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.106905
- New AMS Dates of Organic Microinclusions in Ice Wedges from the Lower Part of Batagay Yedoma, Yakutia Y. Vasil’chuk et al. 10.1134/S1028334X20020154
- Northeast Siberian Permafrost Ice‐Wedge Stable Isotopes Depict Pronounced Last Glacial Maximum Winter Cooling S. Wetterich et al. 10.1029/2020GL092087
- Geochemistry and Weathering Indices of Yedoma and Alas Deposits beneath Thermokarst Lakes in Central Yakutia M. Ulrich et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.704141
- Carbon Isotope Signatures and Polyarenes in the Pedogenic Material of Ice Wedges of the Batagay Yedoma (Yakutia) Y. Vasil’chuk et al. 10.1134/S1064229320020143
- Retrogressive Thaw Slumps on Ice‐Rich Permafrost Under Degradation: Results From a Large‐Scale Laboratory Simulation F. Costard et al. 10.1029/2020GL091070
- Comparing Spectral Characteristics of Landsat-8 and Sentinel-2 Same-Day Data for Arctic-Boreal Regions A. Runge & G. Grosse 10.3390/rs11141730
- Verification of the Relationship between the Isotopic Composition of Ice Wedges and Cold-season Temperature over the Recent 80 Years in the Northern Permafrost Zone of Russia Y. Vasil’chuk & G. Surkova 10.3103/S1068373920110060
Latest update: 20 Sep 2021