22 Jan 2019
Research article | 22 Jan 2019
The 4.2 ka event in the central Mediterranean: new data from a Corchia speleothem (Apuan Alps, central Italy)
Ilaria Isola et al.
Total article views: 2,913 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Oct 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Oct 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,913 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,416 with geography defined and 497 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,111 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,676 with geography defined and 435 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 802 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 740 with geography defined and 62 with unknown origin.
26 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Meteorological and geographical control on stable isotopic signature of precipitation in a western Mediterranean area (Tuscany, Italy): Disentangling a complex signal S. Natali et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126944
- Human impact and landscape changes between 3000 and 1000 BC on the Tropea Promontory (Calabria, Italy) H. Di Lorenzo et al. 10.1177/0959683621994648
- Partitioning of Mg, Sr, Ba and U into a subaqueous calcite speleothem R. Drysdale et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2019.08.001
- Response of the Akrotiri Marsh, island of Cyprus, to Bronze Age climate change C. Hazell et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2021.110788
- Palaeoenvironmental dynamics at the southern Alpine foothills between the Neolithic and the Bronze Age onset. A multi-proxy study from Bande di Cavriana (Mantua, Italy) M. Zanon et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.105891
- Climate changes in Northeastern Brazil from deglacial to Meghalayan periods and related environmental impacts G. Utida et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106655
- Natural and anthropogenic dynamics of the coastal environment in northwestern Corsica (western Mediterranean) over the past six millennia F. Di Rita et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2022.107372
- Hydroclimate variability from western Iberia (Portugal) during the Holocene: Insights from a composite stalagmite isotope record D. Thatcher et al. 10.1177/0959683620908648
- Atmospheric blocking induced by the strengthened Siberian High led to drying in west Asia during the 4.2 ka BP event – a hypothesis A. Perşoiu et al. 10.5194/cp-15-781-2019
- The 4.2 ka BP Event in the Mediterranean region: an overview M. Bini et al. 10.5194/cp-15-555-2019
- Hydrological changes during the Roman Climatic Optimum in northern Tuscany (Central Italy) as evidenced by speleothem records and archaeological data M. Bini et al. 10.1002/jqs.3224
- Beyond one-way determinism: San Frediano’s miracle and climate change in Central and Northern Italy in late antiquity G. Zanchetta et al. 10.1007/s10584-021-03043-x
- SISALv2: a comprehensive speleothem isotope database with multiple age–depth models L. Comas-Bru et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2579-2020
- New Chronological Constraints from Hypogean Deposits for Late Pliocene to Recent Morphotectonic History of the Alpi Apuane (NW Tuscany, Italy) I. Isola et al. 10.3390/geosciences11020065
- Speleothem Records from the Eastern Part of Europe and Turkey—Discussion on Stable Oxygen and Carbon Isotopes Z. Kern et al. 10.3390/quat2030031
- North Iberian temperature and rainfall seasonality over the Younger Dryas and Holocene L. Baldini et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.105998
- Meta-Analysis of Geomorphodynamics in the Western Lower Bakırçay Plain (Aegean Region, Turkey) F. Becker et al. 10.3390/land9090338
- Linking the karst record to atmospheric, precipitation, and vegetation dynamics in Portugal D. Thatcher et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2020.119949
- Reconstruction of palaeoenvironmental variability based on an inter-comparison of four lacustrine archives on the Peloponnese (Greece) for the last 5000 years J. Seguin et al. 10.5194/egqsj-69-165-2020
- Long-Term Demographic Trends in Prehistoric Italy: Climate Impacts and Regionalised Socio-Ecological Trajectories A. Palmisano et al. 10.1007/s10963-021-09159-3
- The 4.2 ka event in the vegetation record of the central Mediterranean F. Di Rita & D. Magri 10.5194/cp-15-237-2019
- Holocene-long record of flood frequency in the Southern Alps (Lake Iseo, Italy) under human and climate forcing W. Rapuc et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2019.02.010
- A speleothem record from Portugal reveals phases of increased winter precipitation in western Iberia during the Holocene A. Benson et al. 10.1177/09596836211011666
- Mid–late Holocene event registered in organo-siliciclastic sediments of Lagoa Salgada carbonate system, southeast Brazil A. Soares Cruz et al. 10.5194/cp-15-1363-2019
- Diatom-oxygen isotope record from high-altitude Lake Petit (2200 m a.s.l.) in the Mediterranean Alps: shedding light on a climatic pulse at 4.2 ka R. Cartier et al. 10.5194/cp-15-253-2019
- Speleothem U/Th age constraints for the Last Glacial conditions in the Apuan Alps, northwestern Italy I. Isola et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2019.01.001
Latest update: 06 Feb 2023