Water stable isotope spatio-temporal variability in Antarctica in 1960–2013: observations and simulations from the ECHAM5-wiso atmospheric general circulation model
Total article views: 3,458 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Dec 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Dec 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,458 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,316 with geography defined and 142 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,581 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,422 with geography defined and 159 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 877 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 894 with geography defined and -17 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Investigating stable oxygen and carbon isotopic variability in speleothem records over the last millennium using multiple isotope-enabled climate models J. Bühler et al. 10.5194/cp-18-1625-2022
- Review on Applications of 17O in Hydrological Cycle Y. Nyamgerel et al. 10.3390/molecules26154468
- Sea Ice Variability and Trends in the Western Indian Ocean Sector of Antarctica During the Past Two Centuries and Its Response to Climatic Modes T. Ejaz et al. 10.1029/2020JD033943
- Evaluating a Moist Isentropic Framework for Poleward Moisture Transport: Implications for Water Isotopes Over Antarctica A. Bailey et al. 10.1029/2019GL082965
- Contribution of the Southern Annular Mode to Variations in Water Isotopes of Daily Precipitation at Dome Fuji, East Antarctica K. Kino et al. 10.1029/2021JD035397
- How useful is snow accumulation in reconstructing surface air temperature in Antarctica? A study combining ice core records and climate models Q. Dalaiden et al. 10.5194/tc-14-1187-2020
- A 2000-year temperature reconstruction on the East Antarctic plateau from argon–nitrogen and water stable isotopes in the Aurora Basin North ice core A. Servettaz et al. 10.5194/cp-19-1125-2023
- Altitude Correction of GCM-Simulated Precipitation Isotopes in a Valley Topography of the Chinese Loess Plateau Y. Xiao et al. 10.3390/su151713126
- Chronological characteristics for snow accumulation on Styx Glacier in northern Victoria Land, Antarctica Y. Nyamgerel et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.53
- Climatic information archived in ice cores: impact of intermittency and diffusion on the recorded isotopic signal in Antarctica M. Casado et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1581-2020
- Snowfall and Water Stable Isotope Variability in East Antarctica Controlled by Warm Synoptic Events A. Servettaz et al. 10.1029/2020JD032863
- Challenges associated with the climatic interpretation of water stable isotope records from a highly resolved firn core from Adélie Land, coastal Antarctica S. Goursaud et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1297-2019
- 60-year trends of δ18O in global precipitation reveal large scale hydroclimatic variations Y. Vystavna et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2020.103335
- High‐Resolution Nudged Isotope Modeling With ECHAM6‐Wiso: Impacts of Updated Model Physics and ERA5 Reanalysis Data A. Cauquoin & M. Werner 10.1029/2021MS002532
- Assessing the robustness of Antarctic temperature reconstructions over the past 2 millennia using pseudoproxy and data assimilation experiments F. Klein et al. 10.5194/cp-15-661-2019
- Surface Temperature in Twentieth Century at the Styx Glacier, Northern Victoria Land, Antarctica, From Borehole Thermometry J. Yang et al. 10.1029/2018GL078770
- Bias correcting isotope-equipped GCMs outputs to build precipitation oxygen isoscape for eastern China P. Peng et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125153
- How precipitation intermittency sets an optimal sampling distance for temperature reconstructions from Antarctic ice cores T. Münch et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1587-2021
Latest update: 01 Oct 2023