13 Mar 2018
Research article | 13 Mar 2018
Vegetation history and paleoclimate at Lake Dojran (FYROM/Greece) during the Late Glacial and Holocene
Alessia Masi et al.
Total article views: 2,826 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 29 Sep 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 29 Sep 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,686 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,671 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,901 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,893 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 785 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 778 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
19 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The pollen record from Grotta Romanelli (Apulia, Italy): New insight for the Late Pleistocene Mediterranean vegetation and plant use E. Ermolli et al. 10.1016/j.revpalbo.2021.104577
- Sedimentary diatom and pigment-inferred recent anthropogenic accelerated eutrophication of a Mediterranean lake (Lake Dojran, Republic of North Macedonia / Greece) X. Zhang et al. 10.1007/s00343-020-9320-5
- Late Quaternary hydrographic evolution in Thessaly (Central Greece): The crucial role of the Piniada Valley R. Caputo et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2021.02.013
- The origin and spread of olive cultivation in the Mediterranean Basin: The fossil pollen evidence D. Langgut et al. 10.1177/0959683619826654
- A multi-proxy approach for reconstructing environmental dynamics since the mid Holocene in Lake Ismarida (Thrace, N. Greece) O. Koukousioura et al. 10.1016/j.revmic.2020.100443
- Late Glacial and Holocene vegetation patterns of Attica: A high-resolution record from Elefsis Bay, southern Greece S. Kyrikou et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2019.05.020
- Tracing human impact on a mountainous plant landscape in Rhodopi Mt (N. Greece) during the last 1100 years K. Kouli 10.1016/j.revmic.2020.100442
- Evaluation of anhydrosugars as a molecular proxy for paleofire activity: A case study on a Holocene sediment core from Agios Floros, Peloponnese, Greece E. Norström et al. 10.1016/j.orggeochem.2021.104193
- Investigating the environmental interpretation of oxygen and carbon isotope data from whole and fragmented bivalve shells J. Lacey et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2018.06.025
- Revising the sweet chestnut (Castanea sativa Mill.) refugia history of the last glacial period with extended pollen and macrofossil evidence P. Krebs et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.01.002
- The Medieval Climate Anomaly in the Mediterranean Region S. Lüning et al. 10.1029/2019PA003734
- Climate and the Decline and Fall of the Western Roman Empire: A Bibliometric View on an Interdisciplinary Approach to Answer a Most Classic Historical Question W. Marx et al. 10.3390/cli6040090
- Late-Holocene paleoenvironmental and land-use changes in Western Greece based on a sediment record from Klisova lagoon A. Emmanouilidis et al. 10.1177/09596836221080754
- Paleolimnology in support of archeology: a review of past investigations and a proposed framework for future study design M. Bell & J. Blais 10.1007/s10933-020-00156-8
- Sediment residence time reveals Holocene shift from climatic to vegetation control on catchment erosion in the Balkans A. Francke et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2019.04.005
- Reconstruction of palaeoenvironmental variability based on an inter-comparison of four lacustrine archives on the Peloponnese (Greece) for the last 5000 years J. Seguin et al. 10.5194/egqsj-69-165-2020
- Geochemical methods to infer landscape response to Quaternary climate change and land use in depositional archives: A review A. Francke et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103218
- Regional Vegetation Histories: An Overview of the Pollen Evidence from the Central Mediterranean K. Kouli et al. 10.1163/22134522-12340053
- The Lateglacial and Holocene vegetation and climate history of Lago di Mezzano (central Italy) L. Sadori 10.1016/j.quascirev.2018.09.004
Latest update: 28 Sep 2022