Leaf wax n-alkane distributions record ecological changes during the Younger Dryas at Trzechowskie paleolake (northern Poland) without temporal delay
Total article views: 3,857 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,857 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,583 with geography defined and 274 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,483 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,248 with geography defined and 235 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,374 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,335 with geography defined and 39 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Climatic and hydrologic variability in the northern Mediterranean across the onset of the Messinian salinity crisis M. Sabino et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2020.109632
- Biomarker proxies for reconstructing Quaternary climate and environmental change E. McClymont et al. 10.1002/jqs.3559
- Molecular and stable isotope analysis (δ13C, δ2H) of sedimentary n-alkanes in the St. Lawrence Estuary and Gulf, Quebec, Canada: Importance of even numbered n-alkanes in coastal systems A. Imfeld et al. 10.1016/j.orggeochem.2022.104367
- Organic geochemical and palaeobotanical reconstruction of a late-Holocene archaeological settlement in coastal eastern India S. Kumar Das et al. 10.1177/09596836211025970
- DO RADIOCARBON AGES OF PLANT WAX BIOMARKERS AGREE WITH 14C-TOC/OSL-BASED AGE MODELS IN AN ARID HIGH-ALTITUDE LAKE SYSTEM? B. Aichner et al. 10.1017/RDC.2021.78
- How dry was the Younger Dryas? Evidence from a coupled <i>δ</i><sup>2</sup>H–<i>δ</i><sup>18</sup>O biomarker paleohygrometer applied to the Gemündener Maar sediments, Western Eifel, Germany J. Hepp et al. 10.5194/cp-15-713-2019
- n-Alkanes variability in natural populations of Picea omorika (Pančić) Purk. From Bosnia and Herzegovina B. Nikolić et al. 10.1016/j.bse.2022.104544
- Assessment of long-chain n-alkanes as a paleoclimate proxy in the Bering Sea sediments O. Seki et al. 10.1016/j.pocean.2021.102687
- Neolithic livestock practices in high mountain areas: A multi-proxy study of pastoral enclosures of Molleres II (Eastern Pyrenees) V. Pescini et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2023.04.008
- Younger Dryas glaciomarine sedimentation, push-moraine formation and ice-margin behavior in the Middle Swedish end-moraine zone west of Billingen, central Sweden M. Johnson et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.105913
- n-Alkane Distribution—A Paleovegetation Change Indicator during the Period from Late Glacial to Late Holocene on Russian Plain (Bryansk Region) E. Stolpnikova et al. 10.3390/geosciences10030086
- Paleoclimatic fluctuations inferred from leaf wax n-alkane records in Central Tibet in the late Oligocene to early Miocene M. Cao et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2019.109504
- Centennial-scale age offsets of plant wax n-alkanes in Adirondack lake sediments E. Freimuth et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2021.02.022
- Water depth control on n-alkane distribution and organic carbon isotope in mid-latitude Asian lakes J. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.chemgeo.2021.120070
- Synchronous or Not? The Timing of the Younger Dryas and Greenland Stadial-1 Reviewed Using Tephrochronology S. Larsson et al. 10.3390/quat5020019
- The Late Glacial pedogenesis interrupted by aeolian activity in Central Poland – records from the Lake Gościąż catchment B. Kruczkowska et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2019.104286
- Seasonal variability in temperature trends and atmospheric circulation systems during the Eemian (Last Interglacial) based on n-alkanes hydrogen isotopes from Northern Finland C. Katrantsiotis et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107250
- Alkane variation in peat reveals palaeohydrological changes since the Little Ice Age in eastern China Y. Pang et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2021.110727
Latest update: 24 Sep 2023