Effects of undetected data quality issues on climatological analyses
Stefan Hunziker et al.
Total article views: 4,588 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,530 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,507 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,544 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,523 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 986 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 984 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A new homogenized daily data set for temperature variability assessment in Italy G. Fioravanti et al. 10.1002/joc.6177
- Homogenization of a combined hourly air temperature dataset over Romania A. Dumitrescu et al. 10.1002/joc.6353
- Quality control and homogenization of monthly extreme air temperature of Ukraine O. Skrynyk et al. 10.1002/joc.5934
- Mapping Evapotranspiration, Vegetation and Precipitation Trends in the Catchment of the Shrinking Lake Poopó J. Torres-Batlló et al. 10.3390/rs12010073
- Public Perceptions of Climate Change in the Peruvian Andes A. Brügger et al. 10.3390/su13052677
- Impact of missing data on the efficiency of homogenisation: experiments with ACMANTv3 P. Domonkos & J. Coll 10.1007/s00704-018-2488-3
- Extreme droughts and human responses to them: the Czech Lands in the pre-instrumental period R. Brázdil et al. 10.5194/cp-15-1-2019
- Random trend errors in climate station data due to inhomogeneities R. Lindau & V. Venema 10.1002/joc.6340
- Spatiotemporal patterns of ENSO‐precipitation relationships in the tropical Andes of southern Peru and Bolivia J. Jonaitis et al. 10.1002/joc.7058
- Homogeneity assessment of phenological records from the Swiss Phenology Network Y. Brugnara et al. 10.1007/s00484-019-01794-y
- Hydroclimate of the Andes Part II: Hydroclimate Variability and Sub-Continental Patterns P. Arias et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.505467
- The EUSTACE global land station daily air temperature dataset Y. Brugnara et al. 10.1002/gdj3.81
- An approach to homogenize daily peak wind gusts: An application to the Australian series C. Azorin‐Molina et al. 10.1002/joc.5949
- Trends and variability of precipitation extremes in the Peruvian Altiplano (1971–2013) A. Huerta & W. Lavado‐Casimiro 10.1002/joc.6635
- A combined view on precipitation and temperature climatology and trends in the southern Andes of Peru N. Imfeld et al. 10.1002/joc.6645
- Construction of a high-resolution gridded rainfall dataset for Peru from 1981 to the present day C. Aybar et al. 10.1080/02626667.2019.1649411
Latest update: 21 Sep 2021