Periodic input of dust over the Eastern Carpathians during the Holocene linked with Saharan desertification and human impact
Jack Longman et al.
Total article views: 4,821 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 4,522 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 4,501 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,316 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,306 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,206 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,195 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Early to mid-Holocene hydroclimate trends in the western Carpathians of Romania A. Ruskál et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2020.109608
- Disentangling Sedimentary Pathways for the Pleniglacial Lower Danube Loess Based on Geochemical Signatures S. Pötter et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.600010
- Holocene paleoclimate inferred from stable isotope (δ18O and δ13C) values in Sphagnum cellulose, Mohos peat bog, Romania M. Túri et al. 10.1007/s10933-021-00202-z
- Utilisation of XRF core scanning on peat and other highly organic sediments J. Longman et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2018.10.015
- Holocene environmental changes as recorded in the geochemistry of glacial lake sediments from Retezat Mountains, South Carpathians K. Hubay et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2018.02.024
- A multi-proxy analysis of hydroclimate trends in an ombrotrophic bog over the last millennium in the Eastern Carpathians of Romania A. Diaconu et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2019.109390
- Loess landscapes of Europe – Mapping, geomorphology, and zonal differentiation F. Lehmkuhl et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103496
- Peatbog resilience to pollution and climate change over the past 2700 years in the Harz Mountains, Germany M. Gałka et al. 10.1016/j.ecolind.2018.10.015
- A critical reevaluation of palaeoclimate proxy records from loess in the Carpathian Basin I. Obreht et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.01.020
- Holocene vegetation history and environmental change in the Lăpuş Mountains, north-west Romania M. Peters et al. 10.1080/01916122.2019.1615567
- Past African dust inputs in the western Mediterranean area controlled by the complex interaction between the Intertropical Convergence Zone, the North Atlantic Oscillation, and total solar irradiance P. Sabatier et al. 10.5194/cp-16-283-2020
- Origin and Holocene geomorphological evolution of the landslide-dammed basin of la Narse de la Sauvetat (Massif Central, France) A. Mayoral et al. 10.1016/j.geomorph.2018.08.015
- Disentangling dust and sand deposition using a peat record in CE Europe (northern Romania): A multiproxy approach A. Panait et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2019.109257
- XRF core scanning yields reliable semiquantitative data on the elemental composition of highly organic-rich sediments: Evidence from the Füramoos peat bog (Southern Germany) O. Kern et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134110
- Runoff events and related rainfall variability in the Southern Carpathians during the last 2000 years J. Longman et al. 10.1038/s41598-019-41855-1
- Ultra-distal fine ash occurrences of the Icelandic Askja-S Plinian eruption deposits in Southern Carpathian lakes: New age constraints on a continental scale tephrostratigraphic marker R. Kearney et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2018.03.035
- Diversity and peculiarities of soil formation in eolian landscapes – Insights from the mineral magnetic records D. Jordanova & N. Jordanova 10.1016/j.epsl.2019.115956
- Short-term soil formation events in last glacial east European loess, evidence from multi-method luminescence dating D. Veres et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2018.09.037
- The 4.2 ka BP Event in the Mediterranean region: an overview M. Bini et al. 10.5194/cp-15-555-2019
- Post-eruptive sedimentary processes in volcanic crater lakes: implications for deciphering the Samoan sedimentary record A. Fepuleai et al. 10.1007/s10933-018-0035-y
Latest update: 16 Jun 2021