Articles | Volume 13, issue 7
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
The last glacial termination on the eastern flank of the central Patagonian Andes (47 ° S)
Total article views: 2,480 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 14 Sep 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 14 Sep 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,480 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,444 with geography defined and 36 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,757 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,724 with geography defined and 33 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 723 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 720 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
23 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Glacier expansion in central Patagonia during the Antarctic Cold Reversal followed by retreat and stabilisation during the Younger Dryas M. Mendelová et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.106047
- Early deglaciation and paleolake history of Río Cisnes Glacier, Patagonian Ice Sheet (44°S) J. García et al. 10.1017/qua.2018.93
- The deglaciation of the Americas during the Last Glacial Termination D. Palacios et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103113
- The role of climate and disturbance regimes upon temperate rainforests during the Holocene: A stratigraphic perspective from Lago Fonk (∼40°S), northwestern Patagonia C. Henríquez et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.106890
- RECONSTRUCCIÓN DEL RÉGIMEN DE INCENDIOS EN ECOSISTEMAS TEMPLADOS PATAGÓNICOS SOBRE LA BASE DE REGISTROS DE CARBÓN VEGETAL SEDIMENTARIO (CHARCOAL) Y POLEN DURANTE EL CUATERNARIO TARDÍO. TENDENCIAS METODOLÓGICAS, RESULTADOS Y PERSPECTIVAS G. Sottile et al. 10.5710/PEAPA.23.07.2018.262
- Evolution of Glacial Lake Cochrane During the Last Glacial Termination, Central Chilean Patagonia (∼47°S) A. Vásquez et al. 10.3389/feart.2022.817775
- Hydroclimate variability of northern Chilean Patagonia during the last 20 kyr inferred from the bulk organic geochemistry of Lago Castor sediments (45°S) G. Fiers et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2018.11.015
- Glacial lake evolution and Atlantic-Pacific drainage reversals during deglaciation of the Patagonian Ice Sheet V. Thorndycraft et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2018.10.036
- Paleogeographic and paleoenvironmental evolution in northwestern Santa Cruz (Argentina), and its influence on human occupation dynamics during the late Pleistocene- early Holocene L. Horta et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2018.11.037
- The last glacial termination in the Coyhaique sector of central Patagonia I. Vilanova et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.105976
- The evolution of the Patagonian Ice Sheet from 35 ka to the present day (PATICE) B. Davies et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103152
- The last glacial termination in northwestern Patagonia viewed from the Lago Fonk (∼40°S) record C. Henríquez et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107197
- Response and feedback of the Indian summer monsoon and the Southern Westerly Winds to a temperature contrast between the hemispheres during the last glacial–interglacial transitional period B. Hong et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2019.102917
- Extensive mountain glaciation in central Patagonia during Marine Isotope Stage 5 M. Mendelová et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.105996
- Variability of the Southwestern Patagonia (51°S) Winds in the Recent (1980–2020) Period: Implications for Past Wind Reconstructions C. Gómez-Fontealba et al. 10.3390/atmos13020206
- Postglacial vegetation, fire, and climate history along the eastern Andes, Argentina and Chile (lat. 41–55°S) W. Nanavati et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.01.014
- Development and resilience of deciduous Nothofagus forests since the Last Glacial Termination and deglaciation of the central Patagonian Andes R. Villa-Martínez & P. Moreno 10.1016/j.palaeo.2021.110459
- Early arboreal colonization, postglacial resilience of deciduous Nothofagus forests, and the Southern Westerly Wind influence in central-east Andean Patagonia P. Moreno et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.06.004
- Timing and structure of vegetation, fire, and climate changes on the Pacific slope of northwestern Patagonia since the last glacial termination P. Moreno 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106328
- Vegetation, disturbance, and climate history since the onset of ice-free conditions in the Lago Rosselot sector of Chiloé continental (44°S), northwestern Patagonia P. Moreno et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.106924
- Holocene Dynamics of Temperate Rainforests in West-Central Patagonia V. Iglesias et al. 10.3389/fevo.2017.00177
- Asynchronous glacier dynamics during the Antarctic Cold Reversal in central Patagonia B. Davies et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2018.09.025
- The glacial geomorphology of the Río Corcovado, Río Huemul and Lago Palena/General Vintter valleys, northeastern Patagonia (43°S, 71°W) T. Leger et al. 10.1080/17445647.2020.1794990
Latest update: 02 Jun 2023