Southern Hemisphere anticyclonic circulation drives oceanic and climatic conditions in late Holocene southernmost Africa
Annette Hahn et al.
Total article views: 2,688 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,620 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,608 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,936 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,926 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 684 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 682 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- A Holocene “Frozen Accident”: Sediments of Extreme Paleofloods and Fires in the Bedrock-Confined Upper Huis River, Western Cape, South Africa E. Bordy et al. 10.2110/jsr.2018.29
- Late Quaternary palaeoenvironmental change in the year-round rainfall zone of South Africa derived from peat sediments from Vankervelsvlei P. Strobel et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.06.014
- The chronological, sedimentary and environmental context for the archaeological deposits at Blombos Cave, South Africa Z. Jacobs et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.07.032
- The Medieval Climate Anomaly in Antarctica S. Lüning et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2019.109251
- Geological and soil maps of the Palaeo-Agulhas Plain for the Last Glacial Maximum H. Cawthra et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.07.040
- The potential of δ2H-alkanes and δ18Osugar for paleoclimate reconstruction – A regional calibration study for South Africa P. Strobel et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.137045
- Holocene environmental change along the southern Cape coast of South Africa – Insights from the Eilandvlei sediment record spanning the last 8.9 kyr M. Wündsch et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2018.02.002
- Holocene sea level and environmental change at the southern Cape – an 8.5 kyr multi-proxy paleoclimate record from Lake Voëlvlei, South Africa P. Strobel et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1567-2021
- Using Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy to determine mineral phases in sediments A. Hahn et al. 10.1016/j.sedgeo.2018.03.010
- Holocene variability in climate and oceanic conditions in the winter rainfall zone of South Africa—inferred from a high resolution diatom record from Verlorenvlei K. Kirsten et al. 10.1002/jqs.3200
- Southward migration of the Southern Hemisphere westerly winds corresponds with warming climate over centennial timescales B. Perren et al. 10.1038/s43247-020-00059-6
- Glacial to interglacial climate variability in the southeastern African subtropics (25–20° S) A. Hahn et al. 10.5194/cp-17-345-2021
- The Provenance of Terrigenous Components in Marine Sediments Along the East Coast of Southern Africa A. Hahn et al. 10.1029/2017GC007228
- A multiproxy study of the ocean-atmospheric forcing and the impact of sea-level changes on the southern Cape coast, South Africa during the Holocene K. Kirsten et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2018.01.045
- Seismic stratigraphy of the inner to mid Agulhas bank, South Africa H. Cawthra et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.105979
- Mid-to Late Holocene climatic and anthropogenic influences in Mpondoland, South Africa A. Hahn et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.106938
- Warming and Cooling: The Medieval Climate Anomaly in Africa and Arabia S. Lüning et al. 10.1002/2017PA003237
- Analysis of the position and strength of westerlies and trades with implications for Agulhas leakage and South Benguela upwelling N. Tim et al. 10.5194/esd-10-847-2019
- Hydroclimate in Africa during the Medieval Climate Anomaly S. Lüning et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2018.01.025
- A New Zealand perspective on centennial-scale Southern Hemisphere westerly wind shifts during the last two millennia J. Hinojosa et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2017.07.016
Latest update: 27 Nov 2021