Climatic variability in Princess Elizabeth Land (East Antarctica) over the last 350 years
Alexey A. Ekaykin et al.
Total article views: 2,477 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jul 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 08 Jul 2016)
9 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Snowfall and Water Stable Isotope Variability in East Antarctica Controlled by Warm Synoptic Events A. Servettaz et al. 10.1029/2020JD032863
- Results of Russian Studies of Polar Meteorology in 2015–2018 A. Klepikov & A. Danilov 10.1134/S0001433821030063
- Regional Antarctic snow accumulation over the past 1000 years E. Thomas et al. 10.5194/cp-13-1491-2017
- Global Boundary Stratotype Section and Point (GSSP) for the Anthropocene Series: Where and how to look for potential candidates C. Waters et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2017.12.016
- The Medieval Climate Anomaly in South America S. Lüning et al. 10.1016/j.quaint.2018.10.041
- Sea Salt Sodium Record in a Shallow Ice Core from East Antarctica as a Potential Proxy of the Antarctic Sea Ice Extent in Southern Indian Ocean J. Yang et al. 10.1007/s11802-019-4084-2
- Surface Mass Balance Models Vs. Stake Observations: A Comparison in the Lake Vostok Region, Central East Antarctica A. Richter et al. 10.3389/feart.2021.669977
- Varying regional <i>δ</i><sup>18</sup>O–temperature relationship in high-resolution stable water isotopes from east Greenland C. Holme et al. 10.5194/cp-15-893-2019
- Challenges associated with the climatic interpretation of water stable isotope records from a highly resolved firn core from Adélie Land, coastal Antarctica S. Goursaud et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1297-2019
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 22 Sep 2021