24 May 2017
Research article | 24 May 2017
A 21 000-year record of fluorescent organic matter markers in the WAIS Divide ice core
Juliana D'Andrilli et al.
Total article views: 2,778 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Nov 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Nov 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,684 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,677 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,112 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,107 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 572 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 570 with geography defined and 2 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Aerosol-Climate Interactions During the Last Glacial Maximum S. Albani et al. 10.1007/s40641-018-0100-7
- Bulk optical characterization of dissolved organic matter from semiarid wheat-based cropping systems C. Romero et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2017.06.029
- WATSON:In SituOrganic Detection in Subsurface Ice Using Deep-UV Fluorescence Spectroscopy E. Eshelman et al. 10.1089/ast.2018.1925
- Application of machine learning methods for rapid fluorescence-based detection of naphthenic acids and phenol in natural surface waters M. Remolina et al. 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2022.128491
- Biogeochemical Connectivity Between Freshwater Ecosystems beneath the West Antarctic Ice Sheet and the Sub‐Ice Marine Environment T. Vick‐Majors et al. 10.1029/2019GB006446
- Composition of dissolved organic matter controls interactions with La and Al ions: Implications for phosphorus immobilization in eutrophic lakes Y. Du et al. 10.1016/j.envpol.2019.02.002
- Biodegradation-induced signatures in sediment pore water dissolved organic matter: Implications from artificial sediments composed of two contrasting sources M. Derrien et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.133714
- Response of bacterial community in composition and function to the various DOM at river confluences in the urban area Y. Li et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2019.115293
- Polar ice core organic matter signatures reveal past atmospheric carbon composition and spatial trends across ancient and modern timescales J. D'Andrilli & J. McConnell 10.1017/jog.2021.51
- Optical properties of dissolved organic matter highlight peatland-like properties in a constructed wetland M. Clark et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.149770
- Subsurface In Situ Detection of Microbes and Diverse Organic Matter Hotspots in the Greenland Ice Sheet M. Malaska et al. 10.1089/ast.2020.2241
- Do early diagenetic processes affect the applicability of commonly-used organic matter source tracking tools? An assessment through controlled degradation end-member mixing experiments M. Derrien et al. 10.1016/j.watres.2020.115588
- Effects of FeSO4 dosage on nitrogen loss and humification during the composting of cow dung and corn straw J. Mei et al. 10.1016/j.biortech.2021.125867
- Tracking the evolution of particulate organic matter sources during summer storm events via end-member mixing analysis based on spectroscopic proxies M. Derrien et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2020.126445
- Water extractable organic matter and iron in relation to land use and seasonal changes S. Praise et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.136070
Latest update: 04 Jul 2022