Articles | Volume 13, issue 12
© Author(s) 2017. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Hydroclimate variability in Scandinavia over the last millennium – insights from a climate model–proxy data comparison
Total article views: 3,406 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 05 Apr 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 05 Apr 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,406 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,315 with geography defined and 91 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,360 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,284 with geography defined and 76 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,046 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,031 with geography defined and 15 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Reconstructing Summer Precipitation with MXD Data from Pinus sylvestris Growing in the Stockholm Archipelago E. Rocha et al. 10.3390/atmos11080790
- Summary of a workshop on extreme weather events in a warming world organized by the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences D. Chen et al. 10.1080/16000889.2020.1794236
- Recent trends in hydroclimate and groundwater levels in a region with seasonal frost cover M. Nygren et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2021.126732
- European warm-season temperature and hydroclimate since 850 CE F. Ljungqvist et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab2c7e
- Current understanding of groundwater recharge and groundwater drought in Sweden compared to countries with similar geology and climate R. Barthel et al. 10.1080/04353676.2021.1969130
- Representation of European hydroclimatic patterns with self-organizing maps Y. Markonis & F. Strnad 10.1177/0959683620913924
- Two millennia of Main region (southern Germany) hydroclimate variability A. Land et al. 10.5194/cp-15-1677-2019
- The European Russia Drought Atlas (1400–2016 CE) E. Cook et al. 10.1007/s00382-019-05115-2
- Hydroclimate changes over Sweden in the twentieth and twenty-first centuries: a millennium perspective D. Chen et al. 10.1080/04353676.2020.1841410
- Introduction to the special issue “Climate of the past 2000 years: regional and trans-regional syntheses” C. Turney et al. 10.5194/cp-15-611-2019
- Assimilating monthly precipitation data in a paleoclimate data assimilation framework V. Valler et al. 10.5194/cp-16-1309-2020
- Droughts in Bern and Rouen from the 14th to the beginning of the 18th century derived from documentary evidence C. Camenisch & M. Salvisberg 10.5194/cp-16-2173-2020
- Ranking of tree-ring based hydroclimate reconstructions of the past millennium F. Ljungqvist et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.106074
- Climate variability and grain production in Scania, 1702–1911 M. Skoglund 10.5194/cp-18-405-2022
- Moisture and Temperature Covariability over the Southeastern Tibetan Plateau during the Past Nine Centuries J. Wang et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0363.1
- Using Blue Intensity from drought-sensitive Pinus sylvestris in Fennoscandia to improve reconstruction of past hydroclimate variability K. Seftigen et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05287-2
- A 500-year history of forest fires in Sala area, central Sweden, shows the earliest known onset of fire suppression in Scandinavia G. Pinto et al. 10.1007/s10113-020-01718-2
Latest update: 01 Apr 2023