Analytical constraints on layered gas trapping and smoothing of atmospheric variability in ice under low-accumulation conditions
Kévin Fourteau et al.
Total article views: 2,226 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 04 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,173 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,157 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,501 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,496 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 672 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 661 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Estimation of gas record alteration in very low-accumulation ice cores K. Fourteau et al. 10.5194/cp-16-503-2020
- On the high-resolution ice core analysis method under development D. Vladimirova 10.30758/0555-2648-2019-65-3-300-314
- Multi-tracer study of gas trapping in an East Antarctic ice core K. Fourteau et al. 10.5194/tc-13-3383-2019
- The SP19 chronology for the South Pole Ice Core – Part 2: gas chronology, Δage, and smoothing of atmospheric records J. Epifanio et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2431-2020
- Pore morphology of polar firn around closure revealed by X-ray tomography A. Burr et al. 10.5194/tc-12-2481-2018
- On the Birth of Structural and Crystallographic Fabric Signals in Polar Snow: A Case Study From the EastGRIP Snowpack M. Montagnat et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00365
- Revised records of atmospheric trace gases CO<sub>2</sub>, CH<sub>4</sub>, N<sub>2</sub>O, and <i>δ</i><sup>13</sup>C-CO<sub>2</sub> over the last 2000 years from Law Dome, Antarctica M. Rubino et al. 10.5194/essd-11-473-2019
- Spatial pattern of accumulation at Taylor Dome during Marine Isotope Stage 4: stratigraphic constraints from Taylor Glacier J. Menking et al. 10.5194/cp-15-1537-2019
- Isotopic constraint on the twentieth-century increase in tropospheric ozone L. Yeung et al. 10.1038/s41586-019-1277-1
- Excess methane in Greenland ice cores associated with high dust concentrations J. Lee et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2019.11.020
- Millennial-scale atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> variations during the Marine Isotope Stage 6 period (190–135 ka) J. Shin et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2203-2020
- Results of Russian Studies of Polar Meteorology in 2015–2018 A. Klepikov & A. Danilov 10.1134/S0001433821030063
- Abrupt CO2 release to the atmosphere under glacial and early interglacial climate conditions C. Nehrbass-Ahles et al. 10.1126/science.aay8178
- Very old firn air linked to strong density layering at Styx Glacier, coastal Victoria Land, East Antarctica Y. Jang et al. 10.5194/tc-13-2407-2019
- CH<sub>4</sub> and N<sub>2</sub>O fluctuations during the penultimate deglaciation L. Schmidely et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1627-2021
- Novel automated inversion algorithm for temperature reconstruction using gas isotopes from ice cores M. Döring & M. Leuenberger 10.5194/cp-14-763-2018
- N<sub>2</sub>O changes from the Last Glacial Maximum to the preindustrial – Part 1: Quantitative reconstruction of terrestrial and marine emissions using N<sub>2</sub>O stable isotopes in ice cores H. Fischer et al. 10.5194/bg-16-3997-2019
- A Micro-Mechanical Model for the Transformation of Dry Polar Firn Into Ice Using the Level-Set Method K. Fourteau et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00101
Latest update: 25 Oct 2021