Atlantic Water advection vs. glacier dynamics in northern Spitsbergen since early deglaciation
Martin Bartels et al.
Total article views: 2,936 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 27 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 27 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,811 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,805 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,885 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,882 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 926 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 923 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
18 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Source-specific biomarkers as proxies for Arctic and Antarctic sea ice S. Belt 10.1016/j.orggeochem.2018.10.002
- Wahlenbergfjord, eastern Svalbard: a glacier-surrounded fjord reflecting regional hydrographic variability during the Holocene? M. Bartels et al. 10.1111/bor.12325
- Holocene variability in sea ice and primary productivity in the northeastern Baffin Bay J. Saini et al. 10.1007/s41063-020-00075-y
- Glacial history of the Åsgardfonna Ice Cap, NE Spitsbergen, since the last glaciation L. Allaart et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2020.106717
- Palynological evidence of sea-surface conditions in the Barents Sea off northeast Svalbard during the postglacial period C. Brice et al. 10.1017/qua.2020.2
- Holocene break-up and reestablishment of the Petermann Ice Tongue, Northwest Greenland B. Reilly et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.06.023
- Reconstructing Holocene Glacier and Climate Fluctuations From Lake Sediments in Vårfluesjøen, Northern Spitsbergen T. Røthe et al. 10.3389/feart.2018.00091
- Postglacial paleoceanography of the western Barents Sea: Implications for alkenone-based sea surface temperatures and primary productivity M. Łącka et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2019.105973
- Early Holocene Temperature Oscillations Exceed Amplitude of Observed and Projected Warming in Svalbard Lakes W. Bilt et al. 10.1029/2019GL084384
- Paleoceanography of northeastern Fram Strait since the last glacial maximum: Palynological evidence of large amplitude changes J. Falardeau et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2018.06.030
- Glacial and environmental changes in northern Svalbard over the last 16.3 ka inferred from neodymium isotopes K. Jang et al. 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2021.103483
- Late Holocene paleoceanography in the Chukchi and Beaufort Seas, Arctic Ocean, based on benthic foraminifera and ostracodes J. Seidenstein et al. 10.1007/s41063-018-0058-7
- Linking the Modern Distribution of Biogenic Proxies in High Arctic Greenland Shelf Sediments to Sea Ice, Primary Production, and Arctic-Atlantic Inflow A. Limoges et al. 10.1002/2017JG003840
- Late Quaternary glacier and sea‐ice history of northern Wijdefjorden, Svalbard L. Allaart et al. 10.1111/bor.12435
- Input of terrestrial organic matter linked to deglaciation increased mercury transport to the Svalbard fjords H. Kim et al. 10.1038/s41598-020-60261-6
- Eurasian Ice Sheet collapse was a major source of Meltwater Pulse 1A 14,600 years ago J. Brendryen et al. 10.1038/s41561-020-0567-4
- Holocene glacial history of Svalbard: Status, perspectives and challenges W. Farnsworth et al. 10.1016/j.earscirev.2020.103249
- Younger Dryas ice margin retreat triggered by ocean surface warming in central-eastern Baffin Bay M. Oksman et al. 10.1038/s41467-017-01155-6
Latest update: 16 Jun 2021