16 Feb 2017
Research article | 16 Feb 2017
Changes to the tropical circulation in the mid-Pliocene and their implications for future climate
Shawn Corvec and Christopher G. Fletcher
Total article views: 3,518 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 18 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 18 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,518 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,327 with geography defined and 191 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,036 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,855 with geography defined and 181 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 482 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 472 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Regional meridional cells governing the interannual variability of the Hadley circulation in boreal winter Y. Sun et al. 10.1007/s00382-018-4263-7
- The Pliocene Model Intercomparison Project Phase 2: large-scale climate features and climate sensitivity A. Haywood et al. 10.5194/cp-16-2095-2020
- Monsoon Responses to Climate Changes—Connecting Past, Present and Future A. Seth et al. 10.1007/s40641-019-00125-y
- Modelling the mid-Pliocene warm period using HadGEM2 J. Tindall & A. Haywood 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2019.103110
- Simulating the mid-Holocene, last interglacial and mid-Pliocene climate with EC-Earth3-LR Q. Zhang et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1147-2021
- Quantifying East Asian Summer Monsoon Dynamics in the ECP4.5 Scenario With Reference to the Mid‐Piacenzian Warm Period Y. Sun et al. 10.1029/2018GL080061
- Mid-Pliocene West African Monsoon rainfall as simulated in the PlioMIP2 ensemble E. Berntell et al. 10.5194/cp-17-1777-2021
- Mid-Pliocene global land monsoon from PlioMIP1 simulations X. Li et al. 10.1016/j.palaeo.2018.06.027
- Geological Society of London Scientific Statement: what the geological record tells us about our present and future climate C. Lear et al. 10.1144/jgs2020-239
- Evaluating the large-scale hydrological cycle response within the Pliocene Model Intercomparison Project Phase 2 (PlioMIP2) ensemble Z. Han et al. 10.5194/cp-17-2537-2021
Discussed (final revised paper)
Latest update: 07 Dec 2022