Experiments based on blue intensity for reconstructing North Pacific temperatures along the Gulf of Alaska
Rob Wilson et al.
Total article views: 2,724 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Mar 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Mar 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,654 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,635 with geography defined and 19 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,460 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,454 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,194 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,181 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Cell wall dimensions reign supreme: cell wall composition is irrelevant for the temperature signal of latewood density/blue intensity in Scots pine J. Björklund et al. 10.1016/j.dendro.2020.125785
- I-BIND: International Blue intensity network development working group R. Kaczka & R. Wilson 10.1016/j.dendro.2021.125859
- Seasonal and synoptic climatic drivers of tree growth in the Bighorn Mountains, WY, USA (1654–1983 CE) A. Hudson et al. 10.1016/j.dendro.2019.125633
- Moisture‐driven shift in the climate sensitivity of white spruce xylem anatomical traits is coupled to large‐scale oscillation patterns across northern treeline in northwest North America J. Lange et al. 10.1111/gcb.14947
- Summer Air Temperature for the Greater Yellowstone Ecoregion (770–2019 CE) Over 1,250 Years K. Heeter et al. 10.1029/2020GL092269
- The utility of bulk wood density for tree-ring research J. Björklund et al. 10.1016/j.dendro.2021.125880
- Temperature sensitivity of blue intensity, maximum latewood density, and ring width data of living black spruce trees in the eastern Canadian taiga F. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.dendro.2020.125771
- Scientific Merits and Analytical Challenges of Tree‐Ring Densitometry J. Björklund et al. 10.1029/2019RG000642
- Microdensitometric records from humid subtropical China show distinct climate signals in earlywood and latewood X. Cao et al. 10.1016/j.dendro.2020.125764
- Assessing non-linearity in European temperature-sensitive tree-ring data F. Ljungqvist et al. 10.1016/j.dendro.2019.125652
- Higher Winter-Spring Temperature and Winter-Spring/Summer Moisture Availability Increase Scots Pine Growth on Coastal Dune Microsites Around the South Baltic Sea K. Janecka et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2020.578912
- Delta blue intensity vs. maximum density: A case study using Pinus uncinata in the Pyrenees E. Reid & R. Wilson 10.1016/j.dendro.2020.125706
- Reduction in lumen area is associated with the δ 18 O exchange between sugars and source water during cellulose synthesis P. Szejner et al. 10.1111/nph.16484
- Palaeoclimate potential of New Zealand Manoao colensoi (silver pine) tree rings using Blue-Intensity (BI) S. Blake et al. 10.1016/j.dendro.2020.125664
- Accelerated Recent Warming and Temperature Variability Over the Past Eight Centuries in the Central Asian Altai From Blue Intensity in Tree Rings N. Davi et al. 10.1029/2021GL092933
- Improved dendroclimatic calibration using blue intensity in the southern Yukon R. Wilson et al. 10.1177/0959683619862037
- Using Blue Intensity from drought-sensitive Pinus sylvestris in Fennoscandia to improve reconstruction of past hydroclimate variability K. Seftigen et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05287-2
- Towards broad‐scale temperature reconstructions for Eastern North America using blue light intensity from tree rings G. Harley et al. 10.1002/joc.6910
- Late summer temperature variability for the Southern Rocky Mountains (USA) since 1735 CE: applying blue light intensity to low-latitude Picea engelmannii Parry ex Engelm K. Heeter et al. 10.1007/s10584-020-02772-9
- Yellow-cedar blue intensity tree-ring chronologies as records of climate in Juneau, Alaska, USA G. Wiles et al. 10.1139/cjfr-2018-0525
Latest update: 22 Oct 2021