Impact of ice sheet meltwater fluxes on the climate evolution at the onset of the Last Interglacial
Heiko Goelzer et al.
Total article views: 3,319 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Sep 2015)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Sep 2015)
10 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Impact of meltwater on high-latitude early Last Interglacial climate E. Stone et al. 10.5194/cp-12-1919-2016
- The PMIP4 contribution to CMIP6 – Part 2: Two interglacials, scientific objective and experimental design for Holocene and Last Interglacial simulations B. Otto-Bliesner et al. 10.5194/gmd-10-3979-2017
- Semi-equilibrated global sea-level change projections for the next 10 000 years J. Van Breedam et al. 10.5194/esd-11-953-2020
- The penultimate deglaciation: protocol for Paleoclimate Modelling Intercomparison Project (PMIP) phase 4 transient numerical simulations between 140 and 127 ka, version 1.0 L. Menviel et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-3649-2019
- Last Interglacial climate and sea-level evolution from a coupled ice sheet–climate model H. Goelzer et al. 10.5194/cp-12-2195-2016
- Dynamic Greenland ice sheet driven by pCO2 variations across the Pliocene Pleistocene transition N. Tan et al. 10.1038/s41467-018-07206-w
- Critical evaluation of climate syntheses to benchmark CMIP6/PMIP4 127 ka Last Interglacial simulations in the high-latitude regions E. Capron et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2017.04.019
- Recent Progress in Greenland Ice Sheet Modelling H. Goelzer et al. 10.1007/s40641-017-0073-y
- A new approach for simulating the paleo-evolution of the Northern Hemisphere ice sheets R. Banderas et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-2299-2018
- Paleoclimate in continental northwestern Europe during the Eemian and early Weichselian (125–97 ka): insights from a Belgian speleothem S. Vansteenberge et al. 10.5194/cp-12-1445-2016
Latest update: 24 Jul 2021